Finally, it’s the final chapter in the Charles Carreon saga. It all ends here folks. Pat & Brian take a look at lots of movie posters and discuss how none of them are original these days. They also take a look at not only some concept art for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but also some casting news for Ninja Turtles. Zod, Jay, and Silent Bob deliver some messages, old Batman figures might come back soon, and the greatest Star Wars character of all time is finally named, settling all arguments once and for all.
- Donating Blood - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Google Person Finder: Boston Marathon Explosions
- The madness ends: Lawyer Charles Carreon to pay $46,100
- EXCLUSIVE: Guess Who Makes An Appearance In The ‘Iron Man 3′ Post Credit Sequence!
- First Clip From Star Trek Into Darkness Is Actually Rather Familiar - Plus Bonus Khan Poster, Probably
- 13 Popular Movie Poster Cliches
- CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - New Suit Design Concept!
- Danny Woodburn Cast As 'Master Splinter' In NINJA TURTLES Reboot
- Man of Steel's General Zod Delivers a Message!
- INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US RELEASES COMMERCIAL SPOT STARRING KEVIN SMITH
- 8" Retro Batman Figures
- Legendary Monsters by Richard T. Broadwater — Kickstarter
- OMFG! Series 3 by George Gaspar — Kickstarter
- This Is Madness: The Star Wars Character Tournament