We didn’t think we’d make it, but we did. We recorded an episode this week. Brace yourself, for at 1 hour and ten minutes into the episode, Brian leaves to blow his nose. No fewer than 6 tissues were used. Gross. Also, prepare to learn of Brian’s never ending fight against his arch-nemesis, glitter. Pat loves his new Legends of Cthulhu figures, and the guys talk about their favorite toys from 2014. The new Fantastic Four may not exist. Masters of the Universe takes it’s first steps into unlicensed third-party territory. Hasbro is asking fans to help design a new Transformers combiner. Mondo is releasing the greatest Iron Giant figure ever. Of all time.
- Glitterbomb startup founder looks to cash out, puts site up for auction
- Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure Toy Line by Warpo — Kickstarter
- Fantastic Four Movie "A Mess", Goes To Reshoot, Louisiana Sets Being Rebuilt (UPDATE)
- 3rd Party MOTUC-Scale Filmation Skeletor Head is Ready Toy Scare Up Orders
- Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars
- MONDO ‘The Iron Giant’ Figure Pre-Order Begins Today
Around the Web